I sometimes wondered what the use of any of the arts was. The best thing
I could come up with was what I call the canary in the coal mine theory
of the arts. This theory says that artists are useful to society because
they are so sensitive. They are super-sensitive. They keel over like
canaries in poison coal mines long before more robust types realize that
there is any danger whatsoever.
Kurt Vonnegut June 1969
- Added to site: April 1 2016
- As of ... July 7 2018
- We have not placed any backdoors into our software or hardware, and we
have not complied with any requests to do so.
- We have not received, nor complied with any National Security Letters
or FISA court orders.
- We have not been subject to any gag order by a FISA court.
- No aliens have abducted me or anyone known by cursion.com
Back to front
What is a Warrant Canary